What time is it?
It’s Trashy Thursday, y’all!!!!
These legs are EVERYTHING!
But tear yourself away from the sassy elegance and let’s focus on some of my favorite dance crazes from that past few years.
Every few years or so, some dumb dance craze comes out that everyone does. If you are that person in the club who can’t keep up, you just end up sitting on the sidelines sipping your drunk cursing that you didn’t have rehearsal before you hit the club!
So let’s crip walk down memory lane!
1) The Heeltoe w/Alyson Stoner (AKA the fly girl from the Missy videos)
2) The Bankhead Bounce (set to Wassup, Wassup by the A-Town Players)
3) The Original Harlem Shake (Where is G-Dep??)
4) The Stanky Leg (too busy bopping to talk here)
5) Walk It Out (DJ UNK!! I’m a sophomore in college again)
6) Halle Berry (this happened!!!)
7) The Dougie (the original. Because yes)
8) Flex (All of this!)
So what are your favorites?? I didn’t include the Soulja Boy, The Roy which is a personal favorite, or the Snap. I love them, but they just didn’t make my life the way these did. Hit us up on Twitter at @ClassNTrashShow or leave us a comment.
::hits my douglas::