Hey everyone, this is going to the last post for a bit. I’ll explain as this post unwinds.
To say that this week has been completely draining would be the understatement of the year. There’s only so much rage you can feel. There’s only so many days where you can feel hopeless. There’s only a few times I’m going to let you tell me that wearing a suit will protect me. We don’t want to hear any more lies or coverups.
While this blog has been amazing for getting these feelings out, I’m not really in a place to give you the fun stuff that attracted you here in the first place. It’s not gone forever and there may be a post here or there, but for now, this is a smooth see you later. But I do want to leave you all with a few mini-playlists to hold you over. So here goes nothing.
From my Emotions Playlist
1) Squander – Skunk Anansie
2) Gravity – Sara Bareilles
3) The Drugs Don’t Work – The Verve
4) This Woman’s Work – Kate Bush
5) All Falls Down – Kanye West f. Syleena Johnson
From my R&B Playlist
1) I Still Love You – 702
2) Mr. Man – Alicia Keys f. Jimmy Cozier
3) Live It Up – John Legend
4) Sunshine to the Rain – Miri Ben-Ari f. Scarface & Anthony Hamilton
5) Shattered – Sevyn Streeter