Listen. It’s Grammy Sunday, a fight is happening on Real Hoodrats uhhhh Houewives of Atlanta, I have to lesson plan, clean my apartment, AND do laundry. Clearly i’m just now starting the day, so I’m keeping it simple and cute today.
Whenever there is an award show, Oscar’s included, I only ask ONE question. “Is Beyonce going to be there? If she’s not I most likely will not tune in. In honor of tonight and the QUEEN PERFORMING (YAS GOD) … I present her Grammy performances.
BOW DOWN BITCHESSSSSS!
1) Beyonce and Queen Tina Turner. Listen. LISTEN. Look at God.
2) Dangerously in Love….When she catches that bird …. I knew it was love.
3) If I were a Boy…. She literally OPENED by stomping on your snap-and-go wig…. You just had to deal with it.
4) One time she performed Listen…and we did. SHE’S MORE THAN WHAT-UHHHHH…. YOU MADE OF HERRR!
5) WHO RUN THIS MOTHA?! (Shut up, I know it was her AMA performance BUT WHEN WILL YOUR FAV?!?!?!?!?!?!??!)
Y’all ready for the Grammy’s?! Next year she BETTER win 55 Grammys for this album. Best Folk Album? Beyonce. Best Rock Song? Yoncé. Taylor Swift is just going to have to sit back and deal. #SorryNotSorry