HAPPY FRIDAY Y’ALL!!!!! ::shimmies::
Well for today’s post I decided to share my love for Miss Rihanna Fenty. As a PROUD and very vocal member of the BeyHive, a post praising Rihanna may seem a bit off. Fun fact Friday: I own three Rihanna albums. SO for your Friday post I decided to present to you the top 10 reasons why we should all appreciate the woman known as Rihanna.
1) Let’s be honest. Despite how I feel about her being called an icon (rolls eyes), Rihanna is a stunning Barbadian beauty. There is nothing about her that isn’t pretty. Congrats Rihanna you win all of the beauty prizes. Pretty hurts, right?
2) Birthday. Cake. THIS SONG SLAYS. That beat hits and all parts of my body go round and round, up and down. Jiggle. Shimmy. Let’s be clear; the version with Chris Brown needs to go die somewhere. I only support the version with JUST Rih. STOP GIVING CHRIS BROWN MONEY. Thanks.
3) Trying to get your workout on? I DARE you to turn on “Where Have You Been” and tell me you don’t run a little faster. Don’t believe me? Try for yourself.
4) Perfect party music. There is no denying it, Rihanna is internationally known to rock a microphone. We all know her and know her songs. Turn on her music everywhere and everyone will be united in body rolling, raising their dranks (yes I meant to type dranks), and getting all of the LIFE to some Rihanna. If you don’t think this is true you haven’t seen a room full of people RUSH to the floor when Birthday Cake plays or you haven’t seen #TeamTrash show everyone how the Rude Boy Choreography REALLY goes (No Shade).
5) This.(Navy fans don’t get offended we allllll have embarrassing videos out there somewhere.)
6) Rihanna has NO TIME to deal with “da Hataz”.
7) Rihanna also taught us how to deal with all those pesky pregnancy rumors (I hate when that happens.)
8) She taught us how to get our live bands in CHECK when they mess up.
9) Has your man or woman been acting right all week? Try out these sexy lap dance moves tonight. #AlwaysClassy
10) OH my bad; has he been acting wrong? Oh girl, NO!!!! TIME TO BREAK SOME DISHES! (But this really is one of my favorite Rihanna Songs.)
What are some of you’re favorite Rihanna moments? Hope y’all have a beautiful Friday and enjoy the weekend. Don’t forget to follow us here and then head on over to the Twitter and hit that little follow button @ClassNTrashShow. Stay Classy!